Links
Blog
Paging Rules
Submit AP Rule
Login Form

Lost Pass? Register

teesoft forum
Forum for teesoft.info

FAQFAQ  RSSRSS   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Call for AutoPager gift ideas

Tip:Click here to scan for System Errors & Optimize PC Performance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Call for AutoPager gift ideas Reply with quote

I‘d like to spend all the $500+ donations AutoPager got so far to send some gift to the one who share their rules and/or contribute in this forum. It can be a t-shirt or some things you suggested?

Could someone suggest a gift web site? It should be better if it can deliver all other the world.
And we need someone to design the pictures for the gift. And of cause the designer will get the first gift.

Let's target for delivering at middle or end of July.

Thanks
Wind

http://www.teesoft.info/content/view/87/1/
Gary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Pay pal donations Reply with quote

You are a good man and you have developed what I believe is one of the top three add ons. I have actually enjoyed finding new sites and adding new rules. You deserve the money and should keep it for yourself!
PageDown

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree
marriedonmaui120

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video tutorials are so useful. Thanks for posting them.
wind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's target at end of Oct since no ideas currently.
selvol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Yes, and microsoft can send me a new car. Reply with quote

Please just send my $20 plus interest to 2939 e laruel.

LOL

Please DO not send anything you have already done enough.
And deserve any and all the money you get.
I am surprised the amount is only what it is.
Should be much more.

This software is worth more.

Thank you
Selvol
OzPearl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Call for AutoPager gift ideas & PayPal donations Reply with quote

I think autopager is fantastic, even more so now that Site Wizard allows us to create our own rules for sites without being programmers. The tutorials on creating rules are very helpful in understanding how to use Site Wizard, so too the "real user story" by Patrick. Unfortunately though, none of these include any explanation of the "IsRegExp?" option for "URL Pattern" in the initial Site Setting dialogue box, or of the various settings in the pages of the dialogue box that comes up after you click the "tick" to "Add Site" (eg in Sites|Advanced and General pages).
I would like to suggest that perhaps the PayPal donations might be put toward paying someone to write english language help for the many additional options in these pages.
Thanks for developing this really fabulous tool.

OzPearl
wind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: Call for AutoPager gift ideas & PayPal donations Reply with quote

OzPearl wrote:
I think autopager is fantastic, even more so now that Site Wizard allows us to create our own rules for sites without being programmers. The tutorials on creating rules are very helpful in understanding how to use Site Wizard, so too the "real user story" by Patrick. Unfortunately though, none of these include any explanation of the "IsRegExp?" option for "URL Pattern" in the initial Site Setting dialogue box, or of the various settings in the pages of the dialogue box that comes up after you click the "tick" to "Add Site" (eg in Sites|Advanced and General pages).
I would like to suggest that perhaps the PayPal donations might be put toward paying someone to write english language help for the many additional options in these pages.
Thanks for developing this really fabulous tool.

OzPearl

Good idea.

superasn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i too just donated hoping you will spend it on some booze or women Wink j/k

being an open source developer myself i am so happy that you have developed something so brilliant and complete for free.. the tutorials and the rule creator are just beyond anything i've seen in a plugin... god knows how much work must have went into it..

kudos to you good sir for being so awesome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    teesoft forum Forum Index -> AutoPager All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: